Saturday 11 February 2017

Supersize Crochet - a new book

Oh yes, it's very nearly here...
My new book is currently at the printers, ready to be released in May 2017 .
*supresses squeals of excitement*



There are 20 projects to choose from ranging from larger-than-life rugs and blankets to an oversized colour block cowl and hat for super-sized accessorising. The projects are simple enough to be tackled by beginner crocheters and you’ll be amazed by how quickly they work up.
All you need to get started is a big hook and some yarn and you’re good to go!

So why tell you about it now?
Well, I thought it would be jolly nice to offer this free BONUS pattern for anyone who decides to pre-order a copy.



Here's what you need to do:

Want a FREE copy of my “Gelato Snood” pattern?
(Offer valid until 25/05/17)
If you pre-order my book on Amazon, it’s yours with my thanks! Here’s how to get it:
1) Preorder Supersize Crochet on Amazon by clicking here:

2) After you have placed your order, click here to visit the link to receive your free bonus project (you’ll need to input your order number, so have that handy).

3) Enjoy your free pattern right now!

I hope you all like the new book - it's been a real pleasure to design the projects for you.

And if you fancy a quick peek at all 20 projects, then check out the Ravelry page here.

Happy crocheting,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the cat bed! And those humongous cushions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen!
      I thought you'd like the cat bed!!!
      Sarah x

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx